Ready to stop California dreamin’ and start exploring? It’s simple to sample with our back-to-back DreamTrips that capture the heart and soul of the Golden State — 3 destinations, 3 distinct vibes. Start in Anaheim at “The Happiest Place on Earth” with Pure Disneyland Magic (April 4-7), head south for an amazing sightseeing Electric Bike Tour of San Diego (April 7-10), then make your way up the coast for a Funky Food & Photo Adventure (April 10-12) in Santa Barbara.
Dive into what is treasured as America’s Finest City. Kick off Day 2 with an exhilarating and comprehensive guided Pedego Electric Bike City Tour of San Diego. Don your complimentary Pedego sunglasses and a provided helmet equipped with an intercom system for hearing what the guide has to say. Embark from the storefront at Lane Field — what is presently the site of your hotel and former original home of the San Diego Padres. Cruise the city streets and boardwalks while hearing commentary from your guide on key points of interest. Take in awesome views of gorgeous Coronado Island, the historic Gaslamp District, Petco Park, Balboa Park, Little Italy and the Maritime Museum.
With your ample leisure time, you’ll find plenty of additional things to do around town. One option is to head over to thoroughly explore the award-winning San Diego Zoo. Meander through the verdant gardens and trails of Balboa Park. Peruse the sights of Little Italy. Stop at Embarcadero for an important look into America’s history and a perfect photo opportunity with the USS Midway, the Unconditional Surrender statue and the awe-inspiring sculptures that make up “A National Salute to Bob Hope and the Military.”
What we love:
• Balboa Park is a wonderfully vast urban cultural park that offers theaters, restaurants, gorgeous gardens and the world-famous San Diego Zoo.
• San Diego’s free, app-based shuttle service, The Free Ride, travels the downtown area, picking up and transporting passengers along the way. While onboard, snap a selfie using the photo booth!
• Collectively, the USS Midway, A National Salute to Bob Hope and the Military and Mt. Soledad National Veterans Memorial provide a significant remembrance of America’s military history.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in San Diego, California, as well as:
• Guided Pedego Electric Bike City Tour of San Diego; includes transportation, local taxes, fees, and handling charges, bikes, helmets, Pedego sunglasses, bottled water, and gratuities.
• English-speaking guide.
• Welcome reception.
• Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is San Diego International Airport (SAN), approximately 2 miles (3.2 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
This trip will close by March 15.
Check out this DreamTrip on Facebook.
Considered the “birthplace of California,” San Diego was the first European settlement in what is now the Golden State. It is also the 8th-largest city in the U.S. and has one of the best summer climates in America according to The Weather Channel.
The mild water temperature makes San Diego a mecca for water sports, such as surfing, sailing, scuba diving and more. Balboa Park is the nation’s largest cultural city park, and is home to numerous museums, restaurants, gardens and, most notably, the San Diego Zoo. This renowned zoo is one of a few around the globe to house and successfully breed giant pandas. The city’s strong Spanish and Mexican heritage is evident in the architecture and cuisine, which features a wide variety of fresh seafood.
On this DreamTrip to San Diego, Platinum Members will be treated to a per-person Everyday CA El Classico T-shirt. The soft and comfortable shirt features the company’s version of the California flag and the legendary Brutus the Bear. Life is great when you’re a Platinum Member!
Check into the hotel at any time after 3 p.m.
2-6 p.m.: Visit the welcome table in the hotel lobby.
7-8 p.m.: Welcome reception at the hotel.
The rest of the evening at your leisure.
9 a.m. – noon: Guided Pedego Electric Bike City Tour of San Diego; includes transportation, bikes, helmets and gratuities.
• 9 a.m.: Depart from the hotel.
• Enjoy the guided bike tour along the city streets and boardwalks while seeing Coronado Island, the historic Gaslamp District, Petco Park, Balboa Park, Little Italy and the Maritime Museum.
• Noon: Return to the hotel.
The rest of the day at your leisure.
A day at your leisure.
Check out of the hotel by 11 a.m.
Itinerary subject to change.
The InterContinental San Diego is your elegant and sophisticated waterfront hotel that provides an ideal location for access to most downtown attractions. Full-length windows with water views – in all 400 guestrooms – make this hotel truly unique and memorable.
• 1 restaurant.
• Keurig® coffeemakers, marble bathrooms and built-in USB outlets are standard amenities.
• Fee-based and Staff-assisted Services: Shoe shine, dry cleaning pickup and laundry valet.
• Self-parking: US$38 per day; valet parking: US$50 per day.
Partial Water View Single-Double accommodations with:
• 1 king bed and 2 queen beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 4 people.
• Bay views from floor-to-ceiling windows.
• Blackout drapes and curtains.
• Bathrobes and slippers for use during your stay.
• Walk-in shower.
• 49-inch television.
• Minibar (contents vary and may be at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
InterContinental San Diego
901 Bayfront Court
San Diego, CA 92101
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.
Please contact Travel Support if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.
Please note: At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities at the hotel are not included. We suggest US$2 per day for housekeeping, and US$5 per trip for porterage.
Guided Pedego Electric Bike City Tour of San Diego:
• Must be at least 15 years old to participate. Age is determined at the time of travel.
• All riders must be able to ride a multigeared bicycle using handbrakes with proficiency. Electric bike experience is not required. Training is provided.
• We recommend wearing comfortable clothing that is appropriate for casual riding and weather.
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
• All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking.
Cancellation Policy*: If you cancel 91 days or more before the start date of your trip, you’ll get a refund of the amount you paid for the trip less a fee of US$50. If you cancel between 46 and 90 days before the start date of your trip, you’ll get a refund less a fee of US$100. If you cancel within 45 days of the start date of your trip, your trip will not be refunded. All fees are applicable on a per-person basis.
*This cancellation policy is subject to rules and regulations in applicable jurisdictions in which our travel supplier is based. Therefore, in the event of conflict between the cancellation policy displayed here and cancellation terms in supplier booking terms, the provisions of the booking terms will prevail.
Name Change Policy: Name changes must be done no later than February 5 and are subject to a US$50 name change fee. Name changes after this date are not allowed.
Members can’t combine DreamTrips Points. Your membership level determines the maximum amount of DreamTrips Points you can use. If you have more than 50 Rovia Bucks, you can apply them in the checkout process.
Hotel/resort credits and/or discounts cannot be converted to cash, and any not used during your stay will expire immediately upon your departure. Member is responsible for paying any taxes that may be added to items purchased with hotel/resort credit.
In the unfortunate event that an activity or excursion is no longer available, we will substitute a similar activity of equal or greater value.
Make sure that your passport and visa, if applicable, are up-to-date before you leave! It’s important to double check that you have all the identification and other documentation required by the specific country you’re traveling to. In many countries, passports and visas must be valid for 6 months or longer after the trip end date. If you are unable to obtain the required identification and other documentation, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.
Make sure that you request a name change or room change at least 31 or more days before the 1st day of your trip. Due to contractual supplier policies, we may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel within 30 days of your request.
Each individual, including each child, who is coming along with you on your DreamTrip is required to have a booking prior to the commencement of the trip. If you do not book and pay for each such person in advance of the trip, you will be charged the hotel’s then-current rate, not the trip price, for each such person at the time of your check-in.
Pricing for children is based on their age at the time of travel and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of individual hotels and all-inclusive resorts. Also, pricing for children can vary, and may be higher than pricing for adults. Therefore, before you book any travel, please check the relevant hotel or resort website for applicable terms and conditions as well as details regarding their pricing structure.
Pricing shown is for each person, and is based on 2 adults per room.
Please don’t consider your change requests official until you receive a confirmation email from us.
Copyright © 2018 F6 Global - All Rights Reserved.