Escape the everyday with a well-deserved DreamBreak in Macau. Whether you’re a local or a visitor, this new travel option offers you a fresh way to experience your DreamTrips™ Membership, starting with a 2-night stay at modern, riverside hotel. The rest is up to you! This DreamBreak does not include an In-destination Support team member so you can create your own adventures, your way, with your choice of self-guided activities.
Modern Macau balances Eastern and Western influences, making it one of the world’s most interesting and diverse destinations. Its combination of Portuguese and Chinese cultures is apparent in the region’s various festivals, holidays and other events celebrated throughout the year. Nicknamed the "Las Vegas of Asia," the city is known for its abundance of shopping malls, casinos, opulent hotels and fine-dining options.
During your leisure time, you can discover the delights of Macau at your own pace. Why not start with a tour via open-top sightseeing bus using your included 1-day pass? You can just hop on the bus to see the city’s many highlights, then hop off at the locales that catch your interest, such as Macau Fisherman’s Wharf, Macau Science Center, Macau Tower, A-Ma Temple and The Venetian® Macao casino resort. Or, you can just sit back and enjoy the panoramic views in comfort. (Admission fees for sites and attractions are not included.)
Want more fun? Pack your swimsuit and head to Skytop Wave Pool at the Grand Resort Deck of Galaxy™ Macau. Designed for all ages, it features a fun river ride, wave pool, white-sand beach and more! During your time in Macau, be sure to take advantage of complimentary food and beverage vouchers — treat yourself to a delectable Portuguese egg tart!
And remember, no matter what you choose to do, there’s always time for a delicious meal with family and friends — breakfasts are also included throughout your entire stay.
What we love:
• The closest sightseeing bus stop to your hotel is at your hotel, Broadway Macau, so your opportunity for excitement is always nearby. Click here for times, routes and more information on your sightseeing bus ticket.
• You can indulge your sweet tooth when you try Macau’s most famous dish, the Portuguese egg tart, a flaky pastry shell filled with a rich egg custard akin to creme brulee.
• Try your luck at one of the city’s extravagant casinos. Unlike cities in China, gambling is allowed in the autonomous region of Macau — it’s known locally and abroad as the “Las Vegas of Asia.”
Your DreamBreak includes 3 days and 2 nights* in Macau, at Broadway Hotel, as well as:
• Complimentary 1-day pass for an open-top sightseeing bus.
• Complimentary access to Skytop Wave Pool at Grand Resort Deck at Galaxy Macau. See Additional Information for details and restrictions.
• 1 “Fortune Select” voucher per person for a set-menu meal at Tastes of Asia food plaza at Galaxy Macau.
• 2 dining-cash vouchers per person for food-and-beverage purchases at Galaxy Macau (88 pataca per voucher).
• 2 “Leisure Plus Dining” vouchers per person for food-and-beverage purchases and more at Galaxy Macau.
• 2 dining-cash vouchers per person for food-and-beverage purchases at Broadway Macau™ (60 pataca per voucher).
• Set-menu lunch at Dragon Portuguese Cuisine at Broadway Food Street in Broadway Macau on Day 2 (noon – 3 p.m.).
• Daily set-menu breakfasts at Broadway Kitchen at Broadway Food Street in Broadway Macau on Day 2 and Day 3 (6-10:30 a.m.).
*Want to stay an extra night or two? Make the most of your trip with our specially negotiated prices for pre- and post-night stays! Click BOOK IT, then select from the options available at the bottom of the “Check Availability” section.
Please note: All above food-and-beverage inclusions are for guests ages 3 years and older.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Macau International Airport (MFM), approximately 2 miles (3 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
This trip will close by January 26.
The riverside Broadway Hotel is part of the larger Broadway Macau complex, and home to the popular Broadway Theatre. A pedestrian bridge connects the hotel to Broadway Food Street, offering guests easy access to hawker-style markets, shops, acrobats, live music shows and much more. Wonderful views of the coastline can be found from several vantage points around this hotel.
• Direct access to Broadway Food Street.
• 1 outdoor pool.
• Fitness center.
• Complimentary shuttle services between the hotel and Macau Ferry Terminal, Taipa Ferry Terminal and Macau International Airport.
• Complimentary parking.
Broadway Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 1 child.
• Air conditioning.
• Panoramic views across the river to Hengqin Island in Zhuhai, China.
• Safe deposit box.
• Complimentary 1-time use of the minibar per stay.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in your room and throughout the hotel.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Avenida Marginal Flor de Lotus
Pricing for children for this all-inclusive resort may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.
Please contact Travel Support if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.
Please note: At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest providing gratuities at your own discretion.
Admission to Skytop Wave Pool:
• Swimwear is required.
• Locker rental is at your own expense.
• The Grand Resort Deck is closed during winter months for maintenance from December 17, 2018 to March 15, 2019. The exact dates for seasonal closures are subject to weather conditions.
Cancellation Policy*: If you cancel 91 days or more before the start date of your trip, you’ll get a refund of the amount you paid for the trip less a fee of US$50. If you cancel between 46 and 90 days before the start date of your trip, you’ll get a refund less a fee of US$100. If you cancel within 45 days of the start date of your trip, your trip will not be refunded. All fees are applicable on a per-person basis.
*This cancellation policy is subject to rules and regulations in applicable jurisdictions in which our travel supplier is based. Therefore, in the event of conflict between the cancellation policy displayed here and cancellation terms in supplier booking terms, the provisions of the booking terms will prevail.
Name Change Policy: Name changes must be done no later than January 26, 2019 and are subject to a US$50 name change fee. Name changes after this date are not allowed.
Members can’t combine DreamTrips Points. Your membership level determines the maximum amount of DreamTrips Points you can use. If you have more than 50 Rovia Bucks, you can apply them in the checkout process.
Hotel/resort credits and/or discounts cannot be converted to cash, and any not used during your stay will expire immediately upon your departure. Member is responsible for paying any taxes that may be added to items purchased with hotel/resort credit.
In the unfortunate event that an activity or excursion is no longer available, we will substitute a similar activity of equal or greater value.
Make sure that your passport and visa, if applicable, are up-to-date before you leave! It’s important to double check that you have all the identification and other documentation required by the specific country you’re traveling to. In many countries, passports and visas must be valid for 6 months or longer after the trip end date. If you are unable to obtain the required identification and other documentation, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.
Make sure that you request a name change or room change at least 31 or more days before the 1st day of your trip. Due to contractual supplier policies, we may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel within 30 days of your request.
Each individual, including each child, who is coming along with you on your DreamTrip is required to have a booking prior to the commencement of the trip. If you do not book and pay for each such person in advance of the trip, you will be charged the hotel’s then-current rate, not the trip price, for each such person at the time of your check-in.
Pricing for children is based on their age at the time of travel and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of individual hotels and all-inclusive resorts. Also, pricing for children can vary, and may be higher than pricing for adults. Therefore, before you book any travel, please check the relevant hotel or resort website for applicable terms and conditions as well as details regarding their pricing structure.
Pricing shown is for each person, and is based on 2 adults per room.
Please don’t consider your change requests official until you receive a confirmation email from us.
Copyright © 2018 F6 Global - All Rights Reserved.